AQE’S AREAS OF EXPERTISE
At AQE, we utilise the total system approach in all regulatory activities to ensure a high level of safety throughout the aviation system. This approach extends through all of our services to optimize the aviation system as a whole and not optimize just one specific aviation domain.
Provide identifying and addressing emerging threats to safety through a master database of reports on daily operations on behalf of a state.
Achieving consistency across aviation domains, from policies, procedures to internal management. Perform authority tasks on behalf of the authority.
REGIONAL SAFETY OVERSIGHT ORGANISATION
Facilitating the collaboration of best practices, safety oversight tasks and resources effectively. On behalf of the RSOO.
PREPARING FOR ICAO USOAP AND SECURITY AUDITS
In assisting of audits AQE uses an in-house tool that assists our clients by reducing the burden of achieving compliance with ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs) & EU/ EASA requirements.
AQE’S DETAILED SERVICES
AQE’s services cover the full range of regulatory activities such as, but not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs)
- Developing, implementing and maintaining effective State Safety Programmes (Ref: ICAO Annex 19)
- Preparing for ICAO audits and continuous monitoring visits
- Establishing bi-lateral aviation safety agreements
FOR ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION BUREAUX
- All-service support in qualified safety accidents, serious incident reporting and investigation organisation
- Safety data and information management
FOR AVIATION AUTHORITIES
- Assist throughout USOAP & Security audits & EASA audits
- Secondment of experts
- Drafting, developing, publishing, monitoring and amending safety, security, economic and environmental requirements
- Developing and publishing acceptable means of compliance and guidance material
- Managing applications for company approvals and personnel licensing (e.g. approvals, licensing, and authorisations) and reviewing organisation manuals
- Conducting certification projects (initial airworthiness, airlines, airports, training organisations, all categories of drones etc.)
- Managing and performing audit and oversight activities
- Safety occurrence reporting, data processing, safety investigation and the promulgation of safety information
- Management and oversight of continued airworthiness
- Enforcement action
FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND MANUFACTURERS
- Management of regulations and requirements
- Management of all company approvals (including manuals) and maintenance of compliance
- Implementation and maintenance of effective safety management systems (SMS)
- Certification of products
- Safety performance tracking and management, (e.g. key performance indicators, safety occurrence reporting and investigation)
- Internal audit
- Management and oversight of suppliers and contractors
FOR ALL ORGANISATIONS
- Management of procedures, processes and all associated documents (e.g. manuals, worksheets, etc.)