AQE’S AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Select the AQE service of your interest below for more information.
Identifying and addressing emerging threats to safety through a master database of reports on daily operations.
Achieving consistency across aviation domains, from policies, procedures to internal management.
REGIONAL SAFETY OVERSIGHT ORGANISATION
Facilitating the collaboration of best practices, safety oversight tasks and resources effectively.
PREPARING FOR ICAO USOAP AND SECURITY AUDITS
In the preparation of ICAO audits AQE uses an in-house tool that assists our clients by reducing the burden of achieving compliance with ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs).
AQE’S DETAILED SERVICES
- Ensuring compliance with ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs)
- Developing, implementing and maintaining effective State Safety Programmes (Ref: ICAO Annex 19)
- Preparing for ICAO audits and continuous monitoring visits
- Establishing bi-lateral aviation safety agreements
FOR ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION BUREAUX
- All-service support in qualified safety accidents, serious incident reporting and investigation organisation
- Safety data and information management
FOR AVIATION AUTHORITIES
- Drafting, developing, publishing, monitoring and amending safety, security, economic and environmental requirements
- Developing and publishing acceptable means of compliance and guidance material
- Managing applications for company approvals and personnel licensing (e.g. approvals, licensing, and authorisations) and reviewing organisation manuals
- Conducting certification projects (initial airworthiness, airlines, airports, training organisations, all categories of drones etc.)
- Managing and performing audit and oversight activities
- Safety occurrence reporting, data processing, safety investigation and the promulgation of safety information
- Management and oversight of continued airworthiness
- Enforcement action
FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND MANUFACTURERS
- Management of regulations and requirements
- Management of all company approvals (including manuals) and maintenance of compliance
- Implementation and maintenance of effective safety management systems (SMS)
- Certification of products
- Safety performance tracking and management, (e.g. key performance indicators, safety occurrence reporting and investigation)
- Internal audit
- Management and oversight of suppliers and contractors
FOR ALL ORGANISATIONS
- Management of procedures, processes and all associated documents (e.g. manuals, worksheets, etc.)