This Privacy Notice applies to Aerospace Qualified Entity and all subsidiary companies of Aerospace Qualified Entity. Please familiarise yourself with our privacy notice and should you have any questions please contact us by sending an email or use the “Contact Us” page on our website.
Personal data that we collect has either been provided directly by you, from another source or data that we collect automatically.
- We only collect personal data which is relevant.
- We will not use your data in any other manner other than what it was collected for originally.
- We will not share your personal data with any other party.
- All personal data collected is held securely and confidentially.
- Only company employees, consultants or contractors relevant to the business will have access to your personal data and only for the specific purpose required. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
- Other than by a legal request, your personal data will not be share with any other third party.
- By submitting any form on our website, you are consenting to us holding your personal data.
- Although we take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal data input through our website, we cannot and do not hold or accept any liability should your data be intercepted by unauthorised persons.
- It is possible that your personal data may be accessed outside of the EU. Our Email system is supported by a contracted party in Sri Lanka. In other circumstances, where we have offices overseas, where necessary and only if relevant, your personal data may be shared with the other offices. To protect your data, we have in place a contract with the receiving entity based on EU rules and data protection clauses.
- We hold all personal data for as long as required for processing.
Your rights are in relation to how your personal data is collected and processed. You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an email or contacting us via the “Contact Us” page on our website.
- The right to be informed. You have the right to understand how we use your personal data.
- The right to access and rectification. You have the right to access and update or change your personal information at any time.
- The right to data portability. All personal data is portable meaning that it can be transferred electronically. We will only transfer your data when relevant and in a manner that is safe and secure.
- The right to be forgotten. If we no longer need to hold your personal data and we are not required by law to do so, we will take all reasonable steps to delete, destroy or permanently de-identify it. In some circumstances, you have the right to request us to delete your personal data. Should you wish us to delete your personal data, please contact us and we will respond to you in accordance with legal requirements.
- The right to restrict processing. We are allowed to process your data; should you not wish us to process your data please contact us.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to certain types of processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint with any Supervisory Authority about how we may process your data.
- The right to withdraw consent. We will only process your personal data on the basis you have provided us with consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. You have the right not to be subject to decisions which are based solely on automated systems.
CHANGES TO PRIVACY NOTICE
Changes to this policy will be made at the discretion of the company, following feedback or when there is an update in regulation which effects this policy. All previous policy’s will be kept on file for your review and the version date of this policy is at the top of each page.